The University of Sussex is accepting applications for Arts Scholars MA Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to one student applying to study Art History and Museum Curating MA degree programme.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Art History and Museum Curating MA
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded as a £10,000 tuition fee reduction.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
Have accepted a full-time offer of a place on Art History and Museum Curating MA commencing in 2019/20
Have, or expect to achieve, a first-class honour or 2.1 degrees from a UK university, or equivalent degree from an overseas institution
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete the online application form. Applications will be ranked and assessed on the following criteria:
- Academic performance
- Personal circumstances
- Career aspirations