The Curtin University is offering Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student undertaking studies in the area(s) of economics or social policy.
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre’s Economics and Social Policy Scholarship is to support broadening access to tertiary education for those traditionally underrepresented at university and who may benefit from financial assistance to attend University.
Curtin University (formerly known as Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- BSIO PhD and MD Scholarships/Positions for International Students in Germany, 2019
- How to Find Scholarship And Applying for Scholarships
- The TY Danjuma Foundation MBA Scholarship for Africans 2019
- 6th Annual International Photo Competition in B&W Child Photography
- PhD Fellowships in Lanthanide Solution Chemistry at University of Copenhagen
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program for Postgraduates in Nigeria
- Bill Gates Scholarship Programme is Ongoing | University of Cambridge, UK. 2019
- OAS Master of Science Scholarship in Public Health Nutrition at University of Technology
- Application Deadline: null
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities, Science & Engineering, Faculty of Business and Law, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Health Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship will provide the following support for the normal expected duration of the degree up to a maximum of 3 years: A total value of $15,000 paid as a cash stipend of $2,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses
- Nationalities: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Economics and Social Policy Scholarship:
Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder (PHV), or New Zealand citizen
Enrolled full time (100 credits) in a Curtin Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree as at the scholarship closing date
Residing within Australia
Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50
Be able to demonstrate interest/passion for economics and social policy
Be from a low socio-economic background and be able to demonstrate financial need
Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship
Available to attend BCEC’s events and activities, and participate in media and marketing engagements where required
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form online
- Application form can be saved at any point of the process
- Multiple scholarships can be applied for at one time
- Tips on how to complete your application can be found under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships website