David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program invites applications from African countries for the Scholarship Programme for Postgraduates at Covenant and Landmark University in Nigeria 2019-20.
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is its major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship program awards full-ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries.
Worth of Award
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program covers;
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 1 year (In accordance with the University stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course).
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- The citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 22 and 30 at the time of application submission
- For eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance in the first degree; which is benchmarked by:
- At least a CGPA of 4.5.
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- BSIO PhD and MD Scholarships/Positions for International Students in Germany, 2019
- How to Find Scholarship And Applying for Scholarships
- The TY Danjuma Foundation MBA Scholarship for Africans 2019
- 6th Annual International Photo Competition in B&W Child Photography
- PhD Fellowships in Lanthanide Solution Chemistry at University of Copenhagen
- 20 Add-On Fellowships for Interdisciplinary Life Science at Joachim Herz Stiftung in Germany
- Bill Gates Scholarship Programme is Ongoing | University of Cambridge, UK. 2019
- OAS Master of Science Scholarship in Public Health Nutrition at University of Technology
How to Apply
- The David Oyedepo Foundation uses an internet-based application system. You will need to access a computer and the internet to apply.
- You would also need a scanner in order to upload the required documents.
- Answer all questions on the application in English and all documents to be uploaded MUST be translated into English.
- Only applicants who complete this application will be considered. Applications and information submitted through email or other means will NOT be considered.
- You will be required to provide documentation verifying age, and country of citizenship for eligibility, if you are selected at the interview stage.
- Insert Post-Secondary Institution Name (e.g. A’level, Technical College, University), Certificate obtained e.g. (A levels, BSc, Diploma, etc.), Duration (mm/yy – mm/yy format), and the year of graduation.
- JAMB result is specific to “ONLY” Nigerian Applicants. All Nigerian applicants must insert JAMB result for application to be considered too.
Deadline: Application closes July 14, 2019.