DMU Principal’s Undergraduate and Master Scholarship for International Students in UK, The Leicester Castle Business School is delighted to be able to offer the Principal’s Scholarship for Leicester Castle Business School students who have made a commitment to studying one of these esteemed courses at De Montfort University (DMU).
The University is organised into four faculties: Art, Design, and Humanities; Business and Law; Health and Life Sciences; and Technology (comprising Computing Sciences and Engineering). There is also the Institute of Creative Technologies which researches the intersections of art, science, technology and multidisciplinary working for Undergraduate and Master Scholarship for International Students in UK 2018-2019.
Leicester Castle Business School has been created by De Montfort University (DMU) to meet the needs of the 21st-century business.
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for September 2018 and January 2019 intake.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue BSc, MSc and MA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study following programme: Global Finance BSc, Global Leadership and Management BSc, Business of Motorsport MA, Business Management in Sport MSc, Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc, Creative Enterprise MSc, Global Banking and Finance MSc, Global Finance and Investment MSc and Intercultural Business Communication MA. The Executive MBA and MBA Global are excluded from this Scholarship.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are for September 2018 and January 2019 intake study and are worth £3,000.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to Home, EU and international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to Home, EU and international students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this Undergraduate and Master Scholarship for International Students in UK 2018-2019 you must meet the following requirements:
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required.
English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course if required.
Undergraduate and Master Scholarship for International Students in UK 2018-2019
How to Apply: DMU welcomes applications from the UK and international students with a wide range of qualifications and experience.
The following sections should help to guide you through the application process and answer any questions you might have.
UCAS online application
All applications from Home or EU students for full-time higher education courses at UK universities and colleges are made through UCAS.