The Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust is offering the full scholarship to pursue postgraduate study in the United Kingdom. These scholarships are awarded for a maximum of two years for postgraduate study (Masters degree (or equivalent) or PhD) in the United Kingdom at a university of the student’s choice.
The Cecil Renaud Educational and Charitable Trust was established by Dr Cecil Renaud in 1988. Dr Renaud passed away on 3 June 1993 and bequeathed the residue of his estate to the Trust.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate study in the United Kingdom.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of applicant’s choice.
- Scholarship Award:
- Nationalities: Citizens of South Africa are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Scholarships are granted annually to one or two students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of South Africa are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Must:
Have attended major part of the secondary school in KZN
Be under the age of 27 years old at the time of applying
Be studying or have completed an honours degree or four-year undergraduate degree in South Africa
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please send the completed application and supporting documentation via email (and the address on the form) on or before the 31st of October 2019.
The mode of applying is online.