The University of Manchester is offering Academic Excellence Scholarships to study a master’s degree in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC). The programme offers up to 100 fee waiver scholarships worth £2,000 each to high-achieving undergraduates from any UK University.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
- Application Deadline: July 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study a master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC).
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth £2,000 each.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 100 fee waiver scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for a scholarship:
Depending on whether you are a graduate or current undergraduate, you must hold (or expect to graduate this year with) a First Class Honours undergraduate degree from a UK university in a subject relevant to the master’s course that you plan to study.
You must hold an offer for a master’s course within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures commencing in September 2018.
Please attach the following:
- An interim transcript (if you are a current undergraduate)
- Your official degree transcript (if you have already graduated)
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.