The Mississippi College is inviting applications for OGE Merit-Based Scholarship. The scholarships are available for international students who are classified as sophomores, juniors, or seniors in their undergraduate academic program at Mississippi College after they have completed their first two semesters of academic study.
Mississippi College is a Christian university located in Clinton, Mississippi, just west of the capital city of Jackson. Founded in 1826, MC is the second-oldest Baptist-affiliated college in the United States and the oldest college in Mississippi.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies OGE Merit-Based Scholarship.
- Application Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards are up to $5,000 per academic year.
- Nationality Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher in the previous semester, and students must have at least one volunteer event to report on the application.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies OGE Merit-Based Scholarship.
The application is two pages, so be sure to complete the entire process. Once it is completed, please send the entire application complete with your personal essay. Once the application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation of receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call Ms. Phala Echols at the Office of Global Education to be sure your application was received.
How to Apply:
The Merit-Based Scholarship Application should be downloaded and completed electronically.